WHY I MADE PIOUS ELEMENTS:
PIOUS ELEMENTS... TO KEEP YOU IN HARMONY WITH BASIC ELEMENTS OF NATURE
(SKY, AIR, FIRE, EARTH, WATER)
product is based on the main aim of Ayurveda.....
आतुरस्य विकार प्रशमनं”
1. Swasthasya swasthya rakshanam: - To take care of a healthy person, to counsel him how to remain healthy.
2. Aaturasya vikaar prashamanam ch: - Second is to take care of disease of the ailing person.
Major reasons for the lack of immunity in people:
AT PHYSICAL LEVEL:
1. Unhealthy food habbits (Mithya Ahaar vihaar): Due to intake of food which is not healthy for our body and is not according to our Nature (prakriti) and physique. Having a disturbed life style. Sleeping at Late night and rising late. Now a day’s young generation is working on mobiles till late night causing so many eye problems and mental disturbances. This is one of the main reasons of Polycystic Ovary in girls and OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) in some people.
2. Environment at our home/working place is not healthy: It can be due to micro flora. (bacteria, virus, fungi) or Can be due to leakage, seeping through cracked walls at home causing dampness at home, due to which Air becomes heavy to inhale, causing so many recurrent allergies.
Lack of ventilation at home: Some working people don’t even have time to open the windows of their homes. Houses are not exposed tyo sun rays. 'Toxic Home Syndrome’ occurs when individuals and families are exposed to a potent mix of airborne pollutants within the home.
3. Geopathic Stress: Place where the natural energy of the Earth is disturbed by weak electromagnetic fields created by underground streams, certain mineral concentrations, fault lines and cavities due to mining or underground means of transportations.
Some early symptoms often experienced above these Geopathic zones are related to restlessness, headaches, insomnia and fatigue. If you continue to stay in these areas especially during sleep, then in the long term the stresses on our bodies will emerge as more serious conditions such as, diseases of the central nervous system, Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS), miscarriages, and cancer.
While we are asleep our body should be resting so it can repair body cells, fight infections and absorb nutrients from food. However, if we sleep in an area affected by Geopathic stress, our body has to use all its energy just to keep its vital organs going. As a result our immune system becomes weakened, which means it has difficulty in absorbing nutrients or fighting off infections as efficiently as it should.
4. Vastu affects: The designs of houses or big buildings were intended to integrate architecture with nature. According to vastu shastra there is imbalance of energies. Imbalance affects your body and mind causing so many problems.
5. Electronic Gadgets: Now a day’s electromagnetic radiations generated from electronic gadgets are also contributing a major role in aggravating the problems, it decrease your healthy aura and we are exposed to negativity.
AT ENVIRONMENTAL LEVEL:
Father of AYURVEDA CHARAK has also described reasons in his chapter of JANPADODHAMSA (SPREADING OF EPIDEMIC DISEASES) (CHARAK SAMHITA... JANPADODHAMSANYA VIMANADHYAYA: 3). Along with precautions and solutions for Epidemics: very relative reasons if we see the environment and problems and diseases coming up now days.
1. Environment Degradation: (VIKRAT VAAT IN CHARAK) Environment is the first casualty for increase in pollution whether in air or water. The increase in the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere leads to smog which can restrict sunlight from reaching the earth. Thus, preventing plants in the process of photosynthesis.
The decrease in quality of air leads to several respiratory problems including asthma or lung cancer. Chest pain, congestion, throat inflammation, cardiovascular disease, respiratory diseases are some of diseases that can be causes by air pollution.
Water pollution: (VIKRAT JAL IN CHARAK) The harmful waste products from theses industries are put into canals, polluting water and also get absorbed in our land and consequently absorbed by the vegetables we grow on that land.
2. Global Warming: (VIKRIT KAAL) The emission of greenhouse gases particularly CO2 is leading to global warming. Every other day new industries are being set up, new vehicles come on roads and trees are cut to make way for new homes, it also affects the nature, plants, fruits, vegetables, rivers, ponds, forests, animals, etc on which they are highly dependent for survival. It is crucial to control pollution as the nature, wildlife and human life are precious gifts to the mankind.
SEASONS ARE CHANGING DUE TO THESE CHANGES AND LEDING TO LOT OF DISEASES.
3. Infertile Land: (VIKRIT DESH) Due to constant use of insecticides and pesticides, the soil may become infertile. Plants may not be able to grow properly. Quality of the food getting affects so the health of the people.
4. ETHICS AND MORAL VALUES: Change of ethics and moral and Traditional values and also disrespect to our elderly and respectable persons. Abandoning girls in womb is also a major reason in negativity of environment. The dead bodies or foetuses of the unborn girl children are found in so many rivers generating lot of questions in mind, i am not finding words to describe words for this inhuman behaviour and what are the consequences we are going to face due to it. One should keep himself or herself healthy by eating healthy and according to his prakriti.
In Ancient times, herbs were used to purify the homes, for prenatal and post natal care and even for surgical procedures. Cabins were sterilized with fumes from certain medicinal plants to free the surface from all micro organisms. In Ancient books of Charak Samhita and Shushurut Samhita and Ashtang Sangrah there are several mentions in regard to the use of herbs in purifying the environment. By burning some medicinal plants to keep it bacteria, germ and fungi free.
Heal the atmosphere with medicines and the healed atmosphere will heal you.
A scientist TAUTLIK found that if we stay in a place where hawan is being performed for ½ an hour, the germs of typhoid fever are killed.
Hawan has been found an effective method to reduce the FUNGAL load in small office or room. As per the experiments conducted the hawan fire smoke has the potency to kill fungi like Aspergillus, Penicillium, Curvuleria, Cladosporium etc. (Earth environmental science) in June 2007 in Acrobiolagia, A Journal published in NETHERLAND. According to THE HINDU (news paper) dated 4 May 1987, two families survived the Bhopal gas tragedy on Dec 3, 1984, who were Sh. Sohan Lal S. Khushwaha and Shri M.L. Rathore living about one mile from plant as they used to perform yagya regularly at their houses. Since last four to five years I have seen so many viral and flu emerging every year. The microorganisms are also getting resistant to our existing medicines as we have lot of pollution, radiations all around. We do not have even medicine for some diseases. Every year we listen a lot about a new name coming into the vocabulary of diseases.
So here prevention is better than cure. I have combined all the useful medicinal plants (from all the Holy books) together to give the maximum benefit to the mankind. These all ingredients are picked in such a way that make them pure and pious and gives maximum health benefits to human being. With the help of which we are so energised, immunized and positive, that we will be able to fight these deadly diseases.
Regards and best wishes
Dr. Inderjit Kaur
For further details can log on to: